Posted on Feb 19th, 2009 in Cook
| 4 comments
- 200g cannelloni*
- 250g frozen spinach
- 250g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 500g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 575g tomato pasta sauce*
- 1 tbsp finely grated parmesan or gruyere cheese
- 2 tbsp grated tasty cheese
- Cook cannelloni in salted boiling water for 4mins. Drain and set aside.
- Cook frozen spinach in a saucepan or microwave until just tender.
- Combine spinach, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius.
- Pour half of the pasta sauce into a shallow 2-litre oven-proof dish.
- Fill cannelloni with spinach mixture and place in dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top of cannelloni and sprinkle with parmesan and tasty cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins or until pasta is tender.
* I use Barilla La Collezione Cannelloni and Leggo’s bolognese pasta sauce. You can use any of your favourites.
DOWNLOAD Print-friendly Recipe (PDF)